Forum makers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum makers

forum for the free forum makers

Homeportal stuffGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ManiaMs Forum Designer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aslanking

Male
Number of posts : 10
Warning Level :
ManiaMs Forum Designer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ManiaMs Forum Designer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-05

ManiaMs Forum Designer Empty
PostSubject: ManiaMs Forum Designer   ManiaMs Forum Designer Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:42 pm

Forum URL :www.maniams.co.nr i need someone to design the forum as nice as any forum ever.
U will be rewarded if u help me
Back to top Go down
kirk
Administrative Support
Administrative Support
kirk

Male
Number of posts : 311
Warning Level :
ManiaMs Forum Designer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ManiaMs Forum Designer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: ManiaMs Forum Designer   ManiaMs Forum Designer Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Aslanking wrote:
Forum URL :www.maniams.co.nr i need someone to design the forum as nice as any forum ever.
U will be rewarded if u help me
you have any kind of specific theme your looking to do?
Back to top Go down
http://buffysinternetlounge.forummotion.com/index.htm
Aslanking

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: ManiaMs Forum Designer   ManiaMs Forum Designer Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Photoshop world or Forumotion Help Forum Theme.
Back to top Go down
Aslanking

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: ManiaMs Forum Designer   ManiaMs Forum Designer Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:04 pm

I Want someone thaT CAN customize myforum betterthan this forum www.maniams.omgforum.net this forum founder is pissing me off.If u can make a nicer one than i will reward the person who help me.
Back to top Go down
Aslanking

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: ManiaMs Forum Designer   ManiaMs Forum Designer Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:07 pm

Yea Thanks Man i love u.PM Me i will give u all the imformation of the forumph.Are u good in graphics cuz i need someone to make a nicer banner than his
Back to top Go down
TopazAaron
Administrative Support
Administrative Support
TopazAaron

Male
Number of posts : 157
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ManiaMs Forum Designer   ManiaMs Forum Designer Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:09 pm

Well im not all that good but i know ppl that are Smile and ill talk to the other staff b4 we go any further.

Thanks for using FM Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twiffler.heavenforum.com
Aslanking

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: ManiaMs Forum Designer   ManiaMs Forum Designer Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:10 pm

sure thing and ur Welcome I will be active in the forum
Back to top Go down
Aslanking

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: ManiaMs Forum Designer   ManiaMs Forum Designer Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:12 pm

What i need:I want customize forum better and with all the functions that this forum has www.maniams.omgforum.com.For the THeme i want it something either like www.photoshopworld.4umer.net forum or forumotion forum.
I will reward or i will be damn grateful and happy to the person who can help me.Thanks Everyone.
Back to top Go down
Aslanking

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: ManiaMs Forum Designer   ManiaMs Forum Designer Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:11 am

when will u help me?
Back to top Go down
Darren
Founder
Founder
Darren

Male
Number of posts : 288
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: ManiaMs Forum Designer   ManiaMs Forum Designer Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:18 am

Hello,

I cannot provide any assitance at thios present moment, but I will pass the word onto both Kirk and TopazAaron as soon as I can.

My apologies about this delay.
Back to top Go down
http://freeforummakers.usa.gs/
Aslanking

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: ManiaMs Forum Designer   ManiaMs Forum Designer Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:02 am

Ok its ok but i really hope can do ASAP my now my forum has changed to www.faithstory.co.nr
Back to top Go down
kirk
Administrative Support
Administrative Support
kirk

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: ManiaMs Forum Designer   ManiaMs Forum Designer Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:39 pm

What's the link to your forum?
you will have to put me and topaz in as a temp admin until it's done then take us out.
I'll need a Lil bit to go on as far as what you want but put your link here and we will register first then take it from there.

either that or we can create what you want on our test board then give you the codes/links and tell you ware to place it o your forum.

actually i think that might be better.
whats photoshop world and whats your forum about again.. lol
Back to top Go down
kirk
Administrative Support
Administrative Support
kirk

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: ManiaMs Forum Designer   ManiaMs Forum Designer Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:49 pm

what faith story mean. whats the forum about?
this is your place? http://www.faithstory.co.nr/

any specific colors you want back grounds things like that?
Back to top Go down
Aslanking

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: ManiaMs Forum Designer   ManiaMs Forum Designer Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:13 pm

I Own a Maple story Private server,i need a forum designed like Photoshop world forumAll the navigation Bar everything.But also i want it even better than this forum Click here,i want it even better than this with all the features it has in this forum.My link for the forum is FaithStory.So go and register and PM me,and i will either make u admin or i lend u my account.Thanks
Back to top Go down
kirk
Administrative Support
Administrative Support
kirk

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: ManiaMs Forum Designer   ManiaMs Forum Designer Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:16 pm

do you want the same forums as they have and everything?
as far as the look of there forum we can go in a lil different direction.
i mean if you want it to look better then there's i don't even want to try to make it look like there.

and are you going to keep your forums name the same?
plus what is your forum about. like the photoshop stuff?

i need to get an idea on the logo first and what your forum is about. then i can work around that.

so give me a day. I'm a Lil backed up putting my chat support forum together but almost finished.
http://fmpreboard.forumotion.com/forum.htm

and let me know what it's about. we'll hook it up nice Smile probably take a week to get it right. and i should be able to start on it buy Wednesday. i can knock out most of itr in a few hours then the rest will be adjustments.

maybe change the name to something like Faith story Photoworld?
but like i said. you have to tell me what the forums main theme is. i have no idea what photoshop world is?

and try to worry what them guy's have. you can have your forum based like that. but we'll make it completely different. but we can get the nav bars and other stuff like you want.

so hit me back here. I'll be popping in time to time for the next few days
Back to top Go down
Aslanking

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: ManiaMs Forum Designer   ManiaMs Forum Designer Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:20 pm

Well i want the forum which has the shortcut thing ,but i want it to look like photoshop world forum.
Back to top Go down
kirk
Administrative Support
Administrative Support
kirk

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: ManiaMs Forum Designer   ManiaMs Forum Designer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:42 pm

I am not getting anything come up at your forum. it's just something about the domian.
do u still have the forum?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ManiaMs Forum Designer   ManiaMs Forum Designer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ManiaMs Forum Designer
Page 1 of 1